Careers with SmartOffice
Our Firm was appointed as an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) by the Singapore Accountancy Commission (SAC) in the Singapore Qualification Programme (SQP). Being an ATO signifies that we were recognised by the SAC as having an appropriate working environment and mentoring support for staff who wish to become a Singapore Chartered Accountant under the SQP.
You are required to supervise a team of professional staff, manage a portfolio of clients and advise our clients where necessary on Accounting, FRS Compliance and Tax Compliance matters.
You are required to advise our clients on company incorporation, corporate restructuring matters, change management and the related legal procedures, and take charge to market our services to potential corporate clients, understand their needs and provide value-added solutions.
We currently have 2 open positions and the job descriptions are as follow:
We are looking for experienced staff with some working experience who are committed in developing their career, and have the aspirations to assume a supervisor role in 3-5 years' time. Other requirements include:
1. Degree in Accountancy or ACCA qualified, for Assistant/ Senior.
2. Degree in Business, Finance or Legal studies or ICSA qualified, for Corporate Secretary.
3. Good command of spoken and written English.
4. Good communication skills with the abilities to convince people and push forward ideas.
5. Good telephone manners and selling skills to help market our services to corporate clients.
6. Good attitude with commitments to meet reporting deadlines.
We provide professional training and examination leave. Remuneration commensurate with skills and experience. Interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.